Concord Stainless Steel Impeller - The Power Torque Series
With features like a large blade area and a unique geometric blade design, the SOLAS Concord Impeller delivers remarkable thrust and extraordinary efficiency. As four stroke technology becomes mainstream in the PWC world, the Concord design truly enhances and engine characteristics, not only delivering incredible acceleration but excellent top end performance. From water skiing to high speed cruising, this technologically advanced power torque design with its radial leading edge will offer everything you could ask for in an impeller.
|Impeller Accessories & Installation Guide|
| || |
- Remove and separate the whole jet pump from the PWC.
- Remove the trail cone (or cap) from the stator.
- Hold the rear end of the shaft with a bench vise. Remove the impeller with an impeller wrench. Turning counter clockwise will loosen the impeller.
- Visually inspect thread on shaft & impeller for debris or damage. Apply grease or anti-seize on the thread before installation.
- Screw in the impeller by hand; be careful of the sharp edges of the impeller. Tighten with the impeller wrench. If the impeller feels too tight or not threaded properly, unscrew the impeller, clean and check the thread.
- Assemble the pump and put it back on the PWC.
|*This installation guide is suggested for reference only. Please refer to your service manual for procedure details. |
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.