Drive Trim Position Instrument
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
- Stepper motor for greater accuracy.
- Anti-fogging membrane and double glazing to reduce fogging.
- Single scales that improve readability.
- Full back lighting for night visibility.
- 12 or 24 volts.
- Same senders for up to 4 helm stations.
- Same instruments for diesel and gasoline engines.
- Digital precision, regardless of whether the display is digital or analog.
- Available in metric or US scale.
- Dimmer for all instruments and optional dimmer for all dashboard equipment.
- Large instruments are 85 mm in diameter and small 52 mm, 4-in-1 is 110 mm.
- Mounting options are chrome or black bezels (rings).
Gauge Size: 2 1/16"
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Volvo Penta Store
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Warranty: Volvo Penta parts carry a (1) year manufacturers warranty. Should the part you received fail after install, take a copy of the receipt to an authorized Volvo Penta dealer for a warranty evaluation. If determined that the part failed due to a defect the Volvo dealer will supply a replacement part to the consumer. If needed the Volvo dealer could assist in installation of the new part at his normal labor rate. If you need assistance finding the closest dealer number please contact our Customer Service Department.