Ensure effective functioning of the fuel pump without troublemaking solid contaminants and water by fixing the SeaSense Fuel Filter / Water Separator. This is a must-have accessory for any boat owner since it helps deliver clean fuel to the engine. It is designed for all 2 and 4 engine cycles and can effectively take water and dirt out of fuel to protect your boat’s engine.
- Effectively traps water and dirt
- Filter element is designed to withstand today’s fuel
- Coated heavy gauge steel canister resists corrosion
This fuel filter comes with reusable, corrosion-resistant filter head and water separating fuel filter. The end cap is sealed to the fuel element to prevent unfiltered fuel from getting past and reaching the engine. This fuel filter replaces Mercury 35-60494A4.
Features of SeaSense Fuel Filter /Water Separator
- Can be used on all 2 and 4 cycle engines
- Filters water and dirt off fuel
- Comes with mounting bracket and universal filter
- Filter element is built to withstand today’s fuel
- Large chamber that collects water and prevents it from getting to the engine
- Heavy gauge steel canister is coated to resist corrosion
- Filter element is sealed with end cap to avoid fuel leakage
- Replaces Mercury 35-802893T
- Manf. Part # 50052103
- Flow Rate: 20 Liters/minute
- Pressure Rate: 60 PSI
- Filtration Capability: 20 micron
- Fuel Type - SAE R86
- Burst Test - 11 KGs/ cm2
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.