NGK spark plugs are designed to operate over a much wider heat range than ordinary plugs. Each NGK features high alumina ceramics for better heat transfer and electrical insulation. Patented triple gasket sealing process eliminates the possibility of combustion gas leakage. * They are resistant to carbon buildup and pre-ignition * Longer insulator nose prevents fouling and misfiring * Solid copper core and nickel-tipped electrode provide a longer plug life
- Evinrude 70 hp 4-Stroke OHC 1298cc 2003-1998 .035
- Evinrude 60 hp 4-Stroke OHC 2003-2002 .035
- Johnson 70 hp 2005-2002 .035
- Johnson 60 hp 4-Stroke OHC 2005-2002 .035
- Johnson 6.0 hp 2005 .035
- Johnson 5.0 hp 2005-2004 .035
- Johnson 4.0 hp 2005-2004 .035
- Suzuki 70 hp DF704-cyl. 4-Stroke 2004-1998 .032
- Suzuki 60 hp DF604-cyl. 4-Stroke 2004-1998 .032
- Suzuki 6.0 hp DF6 2004-2003 .032
- Suzuki 4.0 hp DF4 2004-2003 .032
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.